There are many different places you can get the information you need for your research task. These questions will help you determine where to find the most relevant information you need to complete your research task or inquiry. Some questions you can ask include:
- What type(s) of information will I need to complete my research task? (e.g. facts, statistics, instructions, opinions, diagrams, reports, databases, maps)
- What is the best source for this information? (e.g online journals, blogs, reference sites, interviews, newspapers, encyclopedias, social media, interviews, report)
- Which search engines and databases will I use?
- What key words will I use when doing my search?
- What bibliography format am I required to use?