Once you have located various sources of information you will need to decide what information you will use to answer your focus questions and how you are going to record it. You might ask:
- How will I record the information I have found?
- What notemaking tools will I use? (Evernote, Google Docs, podcast)
- What text cues in the information will help to to find what I am looking for? (headings, bold text, diagrams)
- What notemaking format will I use to record my information? (dot jot, matrix, key word, mindmap)
- How do I know if this is an authoritative source of information?